We are experts in Dutch VAT matters and represent both non-EU and EU enterprises that import goods from non-EU countries. These parties are not and do not want to be established in the Netherlands.
Due to our specialist knowledge of Dutch legislation and regulations, we can take all tax matters out of your hands and act as your official representative to the Dutch tax authorities. Not only will this save you time, we can save you money and add value to your company.
For whom: Both non-EU and EU enterprises without an establishment in The Netherlands
- You import goods from non-EU countries into The Netherlands,
- You prefer not to handle the administrative procedures for tax matters themselves,
- You want to avoid paying the import VAT directly at the time of the customs declaration,
- You want to improve their cash flow by implementing the deferral scheme for VAT on imports into the Netherlands.
Our services include:
- Application for a Dutch VAT number,
- License application for deferral of Dutch VAT on import,
- License application to act as fiscal representative,
- Submission of periodic VAT returns with a correct and reliable representation of taxable events,
- Submission of periodic EU sales listings,
- Monthly reports.
We always offer a tailor-made proposal. Contact us to find out what we can do for you.